Equipement - Desktop Browsers
Nous sommes désolés, mais le contenu est disponible en anglais seulement.This report shows the browsers most used by visitors to your site utilising a desktop device.
In the report called "Desktop Browsers" all visits to your site are classified according to which browsers were used by visitors to your site utilising a desktop device.
In the first table the total number of browsers used to access your site utilising a desktop device in a given time period is shown.
The browsers (and their versions) are listed in the table herebelow grouped by browser.
- Time period: by using the drop-down menu you can filter the data for the time period you want to analyze.
- Advanced calendar: you can select specific time periods other than those available with the drop-down menu "time period", thereby choosing freely the time period to examine.
For more info on using the Advanced calendar, click here.
The pie chart shows the percent distribution of all visits using different browsers in a particular time period, accessing your site utilising a desktop device.
Each line of the table show the following data:
- Browser: it shows the name of the browser used to visit your site utilising a desktop device
- Visits: it shows the total numbers of visits to your site utilising a desktop device for a given browser
- Percent (%): it shows the percent of visits to your site utilising a desktop device for a given browser, out of the total numbers of visits.
To view all details related to the Browser versions used by visitors to your site utilising a desktop device for a given browser, just click on the blue arrow by the name of the Browser that you want to analyze.
- Clicking on the Browser name, you can expand the table and see detailed data.
- Clicking once again on the expanded Browser name, you can close the table with Browser versions information.
Aide en ligne