banner flash isp
Caractéristiques > B2B - Rapport B2B (Business to Business)
Rapport B2B (Business to Business)
Nous sommes désolés, mais le contenu est disponible en anglais seulement.
B2B Module offers useful data to understand if your website is able to attract a business target.
The report, in fact, shows the trend of visits to your website made by business users and the list of all companies that entered your website, providing all relevant details for each browsing session.
In particular, the first report consists of two parts:
- Chart: it shows the trend of visits made by companies
- Table: it presents the list of companies (*) that have visited the website
The dual representation of both values clearly shows the difference and, therefore, the level of interest in your content, typically signalled by a low bounce rate, except in specific cases.
The table shows the list of companies who have visited your site, the number of visits made by each, their bounce visits and bounce rate.
Moreover, you can access an in-depth report (*) containing all the information about visits to your site made by a single company:
• Visits: number of visits and its trend
• Bounces: bounces and bounce rate
• Traffic Sources: graphs and tables show how many times the company has entered the site from Direct Request, Websites, Blogs and Social Networks, Search Keywords, Pay per Click or Campaigns, with relative details
• City of origin: list of cities where the company has connected when entered the website
• Entry pages: list of pages viewed as first during a visit by the company __________________________________________________________________________________________
To find this report, simply:
• Log into the 'My account' section by entering your username and password from the page http://shinystat.com/it/vedistat.html
• Click on "Display Report" in the left menu
• Then click on "B2B Module" under "General" in the left menu
(*) In the ShinyStat Pro version users will be able to display only the first page.